Friday, July 20, 2012

Classroom Theme and Lots of Freebies ~ Yipee!

Happy Friday Everyone!

I love the classic black and white theme that is very popular now but I have to be honest I am still very drawn to super bright colours like pink and turquoise.  I love the smile it brings to my face every morning when I open my door!  It's just a burst of happiness:)  So I decided not to fight it and just go with a bright and funky classroom theme.  My primary colour is turquoise with pink accents, however, lots of other bright colours are going to be scattered around my room like on my word wall and bulletin boards.  It isn't going to have the refined look that black and white gives but I will feel like I'm teaching on a rainbow!

As you will quickly learn, I am in LOVE with MelonHeadz graphics!!!  And I mean in LOVE with them!  Nikki is incredibly talented and her graphics have so much personality!  I used her Hippie Bundle to make my "Groovy Theme Classroom Set."  I can't get into my classroom to set up yet so I can't show it to you in "action". 

Here are the preview pictures for you to see.  You will find it on my TpT store!
Groovy Theme Classroom Set


And these items co-ordinate with my FREEBIE for you today.  Click HERE to get your free copy!


This also co-ordinates with my Teacher Toolbox FREEBIE!


I hope you have an amazing day!
Bye for now!
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment