Thursday, January 31, 2013

I Love The Pigeon Books!!!

Hi folks,
I absolutely love Mo Willems Pigeon books ~ and more importantly so do my kids!  The careful use of punctuation and the simple but effective illustrations make these books a hit with readers of all levels.  My class has been begging me to make literacy centers for these books and who was I to deny my little lovelies?
I used the books, "Pigeon Finds A Hotdog!" and "Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus!" as springboards for these centers.  My kids freaked!!!!  They loved these centers ~ talk about motivation!
Here's a peek if your class is as crazy about these books as mine:)
 http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Silly-Pigeon-10-Literacy-Activities-Plus-Craftivity



It's almost Friday friends!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment