Saturday, May 11, 2013

Personal Dictionary Update

Hi friends,
I wanted to let you know that I have updated my "Personal Dictionary" with several new pages and I have updated the clip art.



This is an essential resource in every primary classroom! This resource is a combination of essential vocabulary already typed in and space for students to personalize their dictionary with their own relevant words. I teach and refer to my word wall all the time, however, I found that some of my early writers had trouble copying off the board. This resource allowed easy access to important vocabulary at all times. I also love that it is portable! If a child is going to work in the library or they need to take their writing home this booklet goes with them. I find that students master the spelling of high frequency words much faster with the use of this booklet because they are constantly referring to these words. 

I have included:
*a title page
*7 pages of sight words in alphabetical order with space for personal words {includes favorite and favourite}
*Number Words from one to one hundred
*Ordinal Number Words from first to thirty-first
*Color (colour) words {spelling of both}
*Days of the Week
*Months and Holidays
*Family Words
*2D Shapes
*3D Solids
*Pets
*Bugs and Insects
*Jungle Animals
*Woodland Animals
*Sports
*Fruit
*Food
*Happy Birthday
*Back to School
*Thanksgiving/Fall
*Halloween
*Christmas
*Winter
*Valentine's Day
*Easter
*Spring
*Summer

This is without a doubt the one resource that I use constantly and couldn't even imagine teaching without it.
If you have already purchased this pack then all you have to do is go back to your "My Purchases" page and download the unit again and you will get the updated version for free.  If you are interested in this resource you can click HERE.

I hope you are having a wonderful Saturday!

Bye for now,
Natalie

1 comment: