Friday, September 27, 2013

Five For Friday

It's Friday, Friday, Gotta Get Down On Friday!   Oh my word I didn't think I was going to make it!  I am beyond exhausted and my to-do list just seems to keep growing!  Anywhoooo I am so excited to be joining up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for my first "Five for Friday"!!

This week has been all about number words and Pete the Cat.  Like kids everywhere my class loves Pete!  
 We worked on reading and writing number words to twenty, and representing numbers using tens frames and tallies.  It always amazes me at how engaged the kids are when they love the theme!





I always have my kids do the center activity with their math buddy and once I've checked it they complete the corresponding accountability sheet in their weekly math booklet.



Thank you to The Bubbly Blonde for this a-dor-a-ble apple craft!  It was perfect for celebrating Johnny Appleseed's birthday.



We were loving getting our craft on this week!  This craftivity came from the Glyph Girls.  I absolutely love everything they make!





Daily 5:   Need I say more?  I am so proud of my kiddos!  We are up to 20 minutes during read to self and 12 minutes during read to someone.  I just beam with pride when I look around and see them so absorbed in books - it makes my heart smile:)






This one has absolutely nothing to do with school but I just couldn't resist sharing this adorable photo of our little baby girl Lilly!

And there you have it my friends!

I hope you are enjoying your Friday night!

Bye for now,
Natalie

1 comment:

  1. I am just seeing this post now!! Thanks so much for the shout out! And so glad you were able to use the freebie!

    ReplyDelete