Friday, October 11, 2013

Five For Friday

I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching to share my "Five For Friday."



After reading "'Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving" by Dav Pilkey (I LOVE this book!) we made this adorable bulletin board display from Tangled Up In Teaching.  I changed the recording sheet so if you would like a copy click here.




We just started our 3D geometry unit.  We worked on putting our shape poetry booklet together. They turned out really cute!   They match the posters that I made to display in our classroom. This activity is included in my new unit "Geometry Is Magical."



I was soooo excited when I found this cute little fellow!  The timing is perfect because we are just getting ready to start our "Scaredy Squirrel" unit.




The fall weather is here and what better way to welcome it than with white hot chocolate from Starbucks:)  It is super yummy!

I couldn't resist showing you my little cuties that have been sitting on my lap while I'm writing this blog post.  They look forward to the weekend, too:)

Enjoy your Friday evening!
~Natalie

4 comments:

  1. Oh your pugs are SO cute! Love! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing better than Starbucks in the Fall! I love white hot chocolate, pumpkin lattes, and salted caramel mochas... winter is not a good time to count calories!

    Sounds like a great (and delicious) week :)
    Amanda
    My Shoe String Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Thanksgiving bulletin board! What a cute idea. I will be sharing your idea and blog with my teachers.
    Stephanie from Principal Principles

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shape book and dogs are just too cute! Thanks for sharing!

    -Krista
    The Second Grade Superkids

    ReplyDelete