Sunday, February 2, 2014

Super Sunday Sale!!

Happy Sunday friends!
Even though TpT decided not to have it's big sale today most sellers thought it was time for a sale anyways! If there is anything in your shopping cart that you've been itching to buy this is the time!  Everything in my store will be 20% for Sunday and Monday!

If you are still looking for a unit for Valentine's Day I wanted to let you know in my "Love is in the Air" unit  ~ I not only included 10 Valentine's Day literacy centers (in both colour and black and white) but I also included 5 interactive notebook activities!!  My kids love these!!  I have already done two of them with my kids and they turned out super cute!
Subject-Verb Agreement: is or are

Syllables

Here's the rest of the unit:)

Have a great Sunday!
~Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment